The Department of MBA & Research Center was established in the year 2004. We offer Two years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Finance, Marketing and HR specialisations (Dual Specialization also offered), affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), recognized by the Government of Karnataka (GOK) and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The department has been recognised as a Research Center by VTU from the year 2014 which has enabled us to offer Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program both full time and part time.
We being one of the finest MBA colleges in Bangalore provide students exceptional learning opportunities in various disciplines of management & research with a strong prejudice to practical learning through case studies, live projects, guest lectures, industrial visit and many more.We aim at promoting an enquiring & logical mind, which pro actively search for the right facts, obtains the suitable skills and endorses the right approach to expand competence required to administer the activity.
Education Par Excellence
- To become top class B-school in nurturing the future Global Business leaders with moral values.
- M1: To impart quality education to achieve excellence in management and entrepreneurship
- M2: To create conducive environment to foster research culture
- M3: To promote socio ethical considerations in business
PEO1: Acquire necessary managerial skill required for solving problems globally
PEO2: Able to analyse, design develop and manage an organization
PEO3: Engage in lifelong/Continuous learning for professional enrichment and provide service to community
1. Business Environment and Domain Knowledge (BEDK): Economic, legal and social environment of Indian business. Graduates are able to improve their awareness sand knowledge about functioning of local and global business environment and society. This helps in recognizing the functioning of businesses, identifying potential business opportunities, evolvement of business enterprises and exploring the entrepreneurial opportunities.
2. Critical thinking, Business Analysis, Problem Solving and Innovative Solutions (CBPI): Competencies in quantitative and qualitative techniques. Graduates are expected to develop skills on analysing the business data, application of relevant analysis, and problem solving in other functional areas such as marketing, business strategy and human resources.
3. Global Exposure and Cross-Cultural Understanding (GECCU): Demonstrate a global outlook with the ability to identify aspects of the global business and Cross Cultural Understanding.
4. Social Responsiveness and Ethics (SRE): Demonstrate a global outlook with the ability to identify aspects of the global business and Cross Cultural Understanding.
5. Effective Communication (EC): Usage of various forms of business communication, supported by effective use of appropriate technology, logical reasoning, articulation of ideas. Graduates are expected to develop effective oral and written communication especially in business applications, with the use of appropriate technology (business presentations, digital communication, social network platforms and so on).
6. Leadership and Teamwork (LT): Understanding leadership roles at various levels of the organization and leading teams. Graduates are expected to collaborate and lead teams across organizational boundaries and demonstrate leadership qualities, maximize the usage of diverse skills of team members in the related context.